The Lotus Exige S Roadster is the perfect vehicle for a joy ride. At the same time it is the fastest brand`s convertible ever.
The topless Exige S combines a racing character and the shape of a sleek convertible. The car is a member of the Lotus track-focused collection and expands the Lotus production lineup.
The Lotus Exige S Roadster is powered by 3.5L V6 engine. It 10kg less than the Exige S coupe thanks to the lightweight soft top. The open-top sports car hits the
0-60 mph time in 3.8 seconds. The powertrain delivers 345 hp at 7000 rpm (350 PS) and 295 lb ft of torque at 4500 rpm.
The latest Lotus Roadster is priced at £52,900 (€ 55,378 Euros).
Exige S Roadster is now available to order with the full list of options and extras as available on the Exige S coupé, with the extra interior option of quilted leather seats and door trim details.
Lotus Exige S Roadster Technical data
- Max Power 345 hp (350 PS) at 7000 rpm
- Max Torque 295 lb ft (400 NM) at 4500 rpm
- 0 – 60 mph 3.8 seconds
- 0 – 100 km/h 4.0 seconds
- Max Speed 145 mph (233 km/h)
- Engine: Mid-mounted, transverse 3.5 litre DOHC V6 VVTi,
- 24-valve equipped with Harrop HTV 1320 Supercharger.
- 6 speed manual with sports ratios only from launch.
- Paddle shift options
Fully independent double wishbone suspension with front and rear anti-roll bar. Bilstein high performance gas dampers and Eibach coaxial springs.
Braking & Dynamic systems
- AP-Racing four-piston callipers with ventilated and cross drilled cast-iron discs.
- Lotus / BOSCH Developed ABS/ESP system
- Hydraulic Brake Assist (HBA)
- Electronic Brake Distribution (EBD)
- Cornering Brake Control (CBC)
- Lotus Dynamic Performance Management (Lotus DPM)
Wheels & Tyres
- Lightweight cast alloy wheels (17” front and 18” rear)
- Pirelli P-Zero Corsa tyres
- Urban 19.5 mpg – 14.5 litres / 100km,
- Extra urban 37.2 mpg – 7.6 litres / 100km,
- Combined – 28.0 mpg – 10.1 litres / 100km.
- CO2 emissions 236 g CO2 / km.